Friday, April 17, 2009

Congratulations Conryd and Aly!

(in order: Aly, Tristin surfing, me and lastly Conryd- and OH, how we miss Lake Powell)

Congratulations Conryd and Aly for making it through your first year of marriage! I know, I know, I'm a little late (a week late) but its the thought that counts, right? We are so happy for you guys and I thought I'd quickly blog about it (at 1am). Aly, I love your guts. I couldn't have asked for a cooler sister-in-law....and i want to adopt your first child because your kids are going to be GORGEOUS! Conryd, congratulations for not driving your wife mad with your geekery (yes, that is a made up word). All in all, you two are great and we love you! Thanks for being the perfect hanging out buddies! We'll miss you guys when we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment