Sunday, February 28, 2010

We're MOVING!!!

I'm tired of Colorado and so we are moving back to Utah!

HAHA, totally just kidding...

But we are moving....AGAIN!!!! (UGH). I've decided that enough is enough! Paying almost $1100 for a one bedroom apartment is absolutely absurd! our first apartment was a one bedroom and it was only $550 a month. You can get a new 3 bedroom townhouse in Utah for $1100 a month!! Our apartment is a money pit! it's nice and fancy BUT we (meaning Tristin) are students and right now I'm more interested in a savings then living in a very fancy neighborhood and apartment.

so we will be moving again. This will be the 4th time in the 3 years and 2 months we've been married. Yes, we would have lived in 4 different places come June!

Don't you envy us right now? You shouldn't if you do! Moving is a pain in the backside and I'm NOT looking forward to doing it again! But it will be worth it if we can save hundreds of dollars a month.

Besides, all I really need is food in my fridge, clothes in a closet and a roof over my head (Oh, and my intelligel mattress for my tired and aching body. I LOVE my bed!!)

So that is the latest with us! Obviously I'm not too thrilled about this but that is life and sometime life requires change, a little bit of sacrifice and a little bit of sweat.

3 comments:

  1. uggh! we moved 3 times in one year with 8 kids! but i'm like you--rather have the cash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all excited and then you threw in that Just kidding. BLAH. Well, I hoped for a second that it were true. So is the new place far from where you are right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I dont think I could have moved that many times with that many kids! that's quite amazing Melanie!

    Emily, we are looking at 2 places,one isn't far from us and the other is. The further one seems more ideal though but we'd have to change wards and I just LOVE my calling that I don't want to change wards! It will break my heart. so that's where we are at right now. It's not fun.

    ReplyDelete