Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Olé

Earlier this week my friend Emily invited me to go to the farmers market with her. Now, The Boulder Farmers market is one of my very favorite places in Colorado. The different types if healthy foods you get there is to DIE for (not to mention all the gluten-free goodies that people sell). So when she asked me, I was SO in!

Right next to the market is the Boulder Contemporary Art Museum that I just learned is free on Saturdays (just FYI). Today the museum was featuring a Latino childrens dance group. I found this out because you could hear the music reverberating a block away. I had to find out where it was coming from so I did. It's was beautiful and the costumes were SO colorful!!



I loved the 10 minutes I was there. My ears could only handle 10 minutes before they exploded.


YouTube Video


No comments:

Post a Comment