Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Not YOU Again!

Round 4 of Antibiotics is up. Seriously, you'd think I'd be over this by now.

Last week I contracted just about every virus know to man. Ok, maybe that's a slight over exaggeration, I only got 3 different infections which turned into 4 and I'm now back on my 4th round of antibiotics. Ironic because it was taking all the antibiotics in the first place (which DID kill off the bone infection) that caused all the other things to manifest in my body.

Get this! I have taken more medication in the past 6 weeks than I have in my ENTIRE 24 years of existence! That record was one I was not hoping to break. OH well, such is life... If this is my trial to bare this year, I'LL TAKE IT! I'd rather go through this a dozen times than go through what we did last year!

Here's to modern medicine! CHEERS~

1 comment:

  1. Oh Juan! I'm so so sorry. No good! Thank goodness for good drugs to get you feeling better!

    ReplyDelete