Sunday, August 12, 2012

SA Trip Part 2: Durban Sneak Peak

Durban, South Africa...Home...at long last.

When I think of home I think of this song....



...And I think of this girl...
Reunion in the middle of the airport! You bet I was running and flailing my arms in the air  like a moron as I ran towards her
WAIT!! I think there is video of the Flailing Arms....Click here if you wanna see it...but be warned, it's not that exciting.






There are few people in this world that I adore more than this little chica right here! Our Ugly Tears pictures don't come close to portraying the elation I felt when seeing her!
Thobeka and I have been best friends for over 20 years! How many people can say that? This little lady is my Soul Sista and the fact that I hadn't seen her in 8 years was just NUTS to me! (Living on different continents is cruel and unusual punishment if you ask me...thanks Universe. Anything you can do about that?)

So our Durban reunion started off like this.

And just for kicks, here's a Dance Party video of myself, Tristin, Sam and Conryd (who was filming and sadly not seen in the video itself) driving from Durban to Joburg. Hopefully it makes you laugh as hard as I do every time I see it (or maybe it's one of those "I guess you had to be there" kinda things)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment