Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Rare Sight Indeed

My brother from Australia is in town visiting with us at the moment. The other day he asked me, "Why did you get married so young?". After a long and sappy list of whys, the one thing I kept emphasizing was, "Tristin makes me laugh all the time! He has the weirdest sense of humor-I cant even explain it but he's just SO funny!!! Catch me by my funny bone and I'm yours!".

Tristin posted something on Facebook that I thought was hilarious! It also is a great and simple insight into the "vibe" of our life.
......................
"(In an Australian accent) This is a sight so rare it has never been recorded before this moment. It's impossible to be sure, but it looks as if the Juanique is cooking from scratch! Crikey!"



You see, Im NOT domesticated at all ~ I don't cook...EVER. Never ever ever! I hate it. I hate all things food wise! Can you throw it in a blender and drink it? NO? Then I'm not interested! However, I have a fantastic kitchen so I now feel like I have to use it....and I did thanks to the guidance of my brother, Greg (he's a excellent chef).

Love you Greg for your guidance, and I love you Babe for making me laugh....and liking my meal so much so that you bought the ingredients for me to make it again. I must have done something right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment