Tuesday, October 5, 2010

She's 60!

Yes, this Beautiful Bombshell of a woman is my mother and she is 60 today!




So what gift do you get your mom to really show her how much you love her? What gift really says "Thank you for being the best mom-you mean the world to me and I love you?" I asked myself this last week Thursday while I was working. Then it hit me!!! That night I got on the phone with my family members and started planning like crazy! I had 2 days to get this project together and it had to be perfect!

My conversations with my family went a little like this:
"Guys!! I need photos of you and your kids from all ages in your life and theirs. Please email them to me before Saturday 12pm. Also, I need you to write mom a letter about why you love her and what it is you love about her. Say what you'd want to say to her. Just make sure I get it by Saturday!!!! Ok? Great! GO GO GO!!"

Lets just say my family pulled through! They were AWESOME. Although my deadlines for their part of the project were rigid, they did their fair share and then some! You guys are amazing!

Happy birthday, Mom!
I hope it was a good one and that you felt a lot of love from your family!

Below is a link to the Birthday present I made for her! 22 hours worth of work withing 35 hours and only 6 hours of sleep in 2 days....it was totally worth putting this together for her though.

Click the picture below to go to mom's birthday book.

1 comment:

  1. Its good to have you back stranger!!!! missed you hope you doing great > xo irene

    ReplyDelete