Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa was good to us this Christmas! He was nice enough to buy us a new uber-fast laptop (due to our other ones being destroyed) so I could learn how to do PhotoShop on it! Here are my first creations! They took HOURS to do! Everyone says the huge learning curve with PS is worth the wait...I sure hope they are right!

Thank You, Tristin, for being so patient with me and teaching me how to use this program. Heaven knowns I'm not the most patient person in the world.


Merry Christmas to all our friends and family! We hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating with friends and family. And I'm sure those of you who could talk to your missionaries were over the moon!

2 comments:

  1. thobbies-You didn't see the final post with my side of the family, though! That's it, you have to revisit the blog again to get the full effect! :)

    ReplyDelete