Monday, April 11, 2011

The Latest:

1) It's that time again. Tristin is off on his stupid 1 month Meditation Retreat. I will get maybe 3 calls from him a week (at random times) and be able to see him for only 2 days of of the ENTIRE month. Ok, maybe it's not stupid but I hate not having him here. I miss him and I miss sleeping well. I can't wait til I can sleep more than 6 hours a night again. He's doing well though. The first week of meditation also included silence...no one spoke to anyone. Yikes, that'd be hard for me.

1 week down, 3 more to go! BUT I get to see him Sunday til Tuesday this up coming week! YAY

2) Running is going well. I have 6 weeks until my 10K, The Bolder Boulder. At the moment I can do 3 miles in 30 minutes. My goal: Finish the 10K in an hour or less. EEK. Wish me luck

3) Work is Nuts! Keeping busy and loving my boss. Haha...K, stupid joke :) Living the dream! Occasionally freaking out, the usual.

4) Can't wait to visit my new nephew, Evan Shane Salvesen. Shane was the name of my mothers first son who died while in labor, so the name Shane means a lot in our family.

5) I splurged and bought 3 swimsuits the other day. (Oops!). I can't WAIT for this summer! It's gunna rock my socks! Maybe I'll have to cut down my work day from 5 days to 4...or maybe 3 :)

Oh life, how wonderful you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment