Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Harlem Globetrotters Experience

For about 3 weeks Jay (the doc that I work with at New Leaf Chiropractic) couldn't fathom that I had NO CLUE as to who or what the Harlem Globetrotters were. He was simply stunned when he asked, "Do you guys want to go to the Harlem Globetrotters with us?" that I replied with a, "What the heck is a Harlem Globetrotter?"

So today I experience the famous Globetrotter experience with them. I'm getting more American by the day. Ma would be so proud of me :)
The gang at Globetrotters (Tristin, Christina and Jay)
 g
Globetrotter game. Sorry for the blurry image. I wasn't prepared to take our fancy-smancy camera for this event

So if you know Tristin REALLY well you know that he hardly EVER smiles properly for the camera the first time...or the second time...or the third time...and in this case the 6tth time. I had to take 7 pictures to get it right (I deleted 2 because they were uber blurry!
Try #1

Try #2


Try #3



Try #4 (I was checking to see if he was smiling properly but then I messed up)

Final Product! Phew!!

After our Globetrotter experience we went to the Dushanbe Tea House in Boulder for Chai and food. I've decided that's my favorite restaurant of ALL time... that and the Med on Pearl Street. Mmm mmm MMM!! I love fine dining!

We are so lucky to have so many good friends here in Colorado, Jay and Christina being amongst those that we love out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment