Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Merry December!

32 weeks down, 8 more to go! Due date is coming up really quickly, and yet some days it can't be quick enough. There are two words to briefly describe my pregnancy experiences these days: Big and tired! Yes, even though many say I look small, I feel HUGE, I wake up feeling huge and if I didn't have to work I'd probably sit on a couch all day and turn into on of the couch pillows. But I really can't complain. Everything has just been so easy breezy for me. No, I can't run, no I can't climb stair comfortably at all and yes, I waddle, but if that's all I have to complain about then I'll take it!

I'll have to write up an update on how pregnancy has been the past couple of months (symptoms, feelings, etc) as well as how the holiday season has been (Birthday celebrations, etc) but for now all I have time for is posting a few pictures that we took last week. Tristin's cousin is really into photography and so we asked if he'd want to practice on us. So far we are very pleased with what he did (and he's not even 16 years old yet).

Here they are! Merry Christmas Peeps!










2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, we are so happy for you guys! You look amazing! Have a very Merry Christmas! Amber, Shan, Jacoby, Lexen, Evyn, Baby #4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy seriously looks so good on you. I can't wait for this little guy to come! And your pictures are stunning. Beautiful family! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete