Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is US!!


So this is us! Me and Tristin. We met on April Fools day in 2005 (it was a blind date too), got engaged on the 9th of August 2006, and got married in the Timpanogos Temple on the 28th of December, 2008. And I can honestly say that from the 2nd of April of 2006, Tristin and I have been with each other every day, except for two days, up until now. (those two days were when we broke up). Not that you really care but I think its pretty cool! So here's a blog to share our lives with you. We truely and honestly love living. There is so much to enjoy from life and when you have someone to share it with, it becomes invaluable to you. One of the reasons for me blogging right now is so that I can not only share our memories, but look back on the and remember them.

So hope you enjoy "us" as much as we do!

Here is a link that you can visit to look through our wedding book. We FINALLY designed it ourselves after almost 2 years of being married.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the luck and i come back on your blog to read and say hello in the future.

    ReplyDelete